Thursday 13 March 2014

What a fantastic Tuesday!

Well i never got up and went for a run Tues morning in the end, i was fed up and really tired and had a poor attitude towards it all, feeling like i was sick of money worries etc all of the time when most people are out testing in Spain or in the UK already.
I got over my mood quite early in the day, and reminded myself that attitude was everything and i`d made myself a promise that i wouldn`t stop looking for sponsors until i get on that ferry!
The day turned out to be my best this year work wise, work has really picked up and Ian @ Cross Lane Garage had sent me over his full amount for work to be done on the 600 that he owns.
This made it possible to pay for quite a few things i had lined up but no funds to get them. It`s such a buzz/relief when i`m able to progress. Played football for 1 1/2 hours Tues night so not a total write off fitness wise.
Still waiting to sell the old 600, it needs to go soon really because as soon as it has i can pay my account up with Bikers and get the new ZX10 that waiting for.
Wednesday was just a normal day at wor.
Today i was up at the crack of dawn to go and do interval training on the dreaded steps. 8 today, 1 more than the other week as i missed last week and i knew about it! Happy with that though and 9 next week.
I am interviewing a chap about a part time job @ RTR and then i have an R6 engine to replace a bottom crankcase on.
"Thats all folks"

No comments:

Post a Comment