Sunday 23 March 2014

Not a lot happening

Getting worried and frustrated now, i've dropped the price of the 600 down to 5750 and its worth every penny, i literally cant progress until i've sold it.
I had a nice parcel this week with a brand new kit loom for the 600 as the one we have is tatty and let us down at practice TT 2012 and i'm minimising the chances of this happening again.
Also in the package was a rear hugger and a set of GB racing engine covers.
My 4 chains are at SPR Racing in Ruddington. Ready for collection next week. 
I've sent the swingarm, subframe and top yoke all to CC Aquablasting down in kent, me and Tommo have spent hours sanding and paint stripping the kawasaki black off but with it being cast we just can't get all the black off. I'll post pics on Tues once they are back.
I've also got Bramcote engineering making me a new central spacer for my top yoke on the adjustable yokes, i can have a forward or backward setting or a central one but i'm missing the central spacer atm and it has a D shaped hole, and i'm not capable of making one.
Pics next week I promise.
Sorry the updates havent been as regular, work has been really busy and i'm doing 6 days a week now  and most nights until 8 at least, i'm really enjoying it though, i have good work coming in and doing an MOT on most days now.
I've had the Nottingham evening post on the phone wanting to know about the team and are going to give me a half page article next week. I've tried to get points across such  as being a privateer and taking on the factory teams etc.
I'm still waiting on  the TT organisers to let me know what help i may be able to get this year financially to see if i'm going to be able to run alongside this Top team or not.
Hopefully that announcement shouldnt be too far away now.
Sunday morning football soon, i'm going to score like Wayne Rooney yesterday! Eeeeeeeeasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment