Monday 17 March 2014

Happy Birthday to me!

Whopppeeee, its my Birthday.
Things are going steady on the Racing front, but hopefully a chap is coming to see the 600 in the next couple of days.
Race Night tonight and Tommo `Chief Joiner and international Road race mechanic' is coming down and we`re going to finish off sanding down the swingarm and then it`ll need a quick shot blast and then we are going to scotchbrite it up for a brushed aluminium effect.
Sort through the spares and generally talk racing.
On the lookout for a painter ATM as my usual man is to busy to get me sorted in time. Frustrating as a good reliable painter is hard to find.
I`m buying 2 cheap fairings off Mark Fisher at G&S Racing, they are both whiote and have been used for 3 days out in Spain only. These will be spot on for me, i usually just get them painted up straight black then have Image Works at Ilkeston do the Graphics and Numbers.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday why did they not call you Patrick ?? am enjoying the blog gives a good perspective on race preperation..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea when he updates it once a week :-(

    ReplyDelete