Thursday 24 April 2014

Ready for Testing!

It was a 7 o'clock Start this morning and a 9 o'clock finish but shes finally ready for its first shakedown. Shes not yet built to perfection but shes safe and good for now.
A lot of the day has been spent making new wheel Spacers
I've extended this one by 1.5mm if you can notice the join line on the middle cup.
I didnt have enough billet to make a new one.
This wheel had def not been ran in this bike before.
I tried turning down this old scooter head for enough billet for a spacer for the front wheel but it was made out of shit aluminium. I scrapped that idea.
Luckily i had a ZX6R spacer that fittred just right after turning a little sleeve on it.
Oil changed and lockwired

New longer Caliper bolts from Pro Bolt.
New Brake lines Courtesy of Hel.
New Tyres from Dunlop.
New 40mm Caliper Spacers instead of 2 x 20's.
Makes a much tidier front and than before. 
Before shot

A few stickers and a transponder and we're away!
I want to thank all my sponsors and my team and everybody else that has helped to get me this far. In February we had nothing except a decision to do this 😃












No comments:

Post a Comment