Tuesday 13 May 2014

A bit more moaning!

WWell the good news on the superbike front  is......
Not a lot except i have the most awesome people behind me and i couldnt do this without them!
Andre, a young manx man, whom i met at the Iom in my first year has turned out to be this years biggest godsend!
Hes travelling from Derby University every day to come and help me in the shop and stays with me for as long as i'm there for. Last night it was a 11.30 finish!

I've got Tommo coming down every night he can, working like a trooper in his Joinery Business just to earn enough so we can live the dream at the TT.

I've got fantastic sponsors helping me out in every way they can from Kev @ Delph making us new hookup leads to Woodcock, Stardelta, Arclid and more all working away in the background.

Janice, Tommo's wife is busy sorting all the Admin with myself.

The list just goes on. This is only a brief thanks to the immediate few for now. I can not do this without you all!



Minor problem...

I've snapped the fucking yoke, yes the Magnesium Super duper yoke. I've fucked it.....

Options were....
1.Get somebody to make a new one within a week!

2. Weld magnesium... No thanks

3. Buy new Yokes... But i have no money left!

It gas to be the last one.

Thanks to Tommo and Woodcock for paying half each towards a new set of yokes from Harris. £600 later and they are on there way. Again i would be on my arse now if it wasnt for the people behind me.


Good news!
Mark Fisher is coming to hrlp build the new engine tomorrow.

Fairings were vinyled up today buy The Image Works at Ilkeston.
Massive Massive thanks to Graham and Ted, these boys risked the dog house for me tonight by staying until 8pm to get all our graphics done.
I turned up at 3pm and left at 8 o'clock whilst Andre watched the shop for me the whole time.
I cant thank them enough, the boys are second to none in the World of Motorcycle Decals and lets just say i have been very well looked after this year by them too.

Heres a stealthy looking bike pic pre Decals

More to come soon.

10pm monday

Contact details for ST Motorcycles
Wheel, disc and frame straightening and probably much more!




No comments:

Post a Comment